Wednesday 4 August 2010

High Elf Dragon

So I took some time out due to work and as the summer holidays started, my other half asked if I would paint a dragon for a friends birthday so we got a High Elf Dragon from Games Workshop and I painted it up :DIt works from Regal Blue upto a Regal Blue and Bleached Bone highlight and the Skin is Graveyard Earth upto Bleached Bone and Skull White mix. The Armour is Tin Bitz up to Brass as I thought a darker armour would look better. The stone is Space Wolf Grey highlighted up and Scorched Earth to Bestial Brown.It took about 2 days to assemble and paint and I'm happy with the painting as I haven't painted much in the way of large target ski
Unfortunately I painted this alot without wings on and it looks awesome as a chinese dragon (3 talons) So I am now working on a Cathay Army using High Elf rules so I wish to thank my other half for giving me an excuss for more models :D

No comments:

Post a Comment